A door is a key part of any house or facility. They are the transition between what we protect in the privacy of our home and the outside world. The outside doors are our security, but they also invite our guests inside. Wooden doors ensure robust design, durability, but also aesthetics and beauty.
Our company manufactures doors to order, so we will prepare any doors you can dream of for your home!
By choosing Fila external doors, you choose...
Fila is a synonym of reliable wooden doors. We fill individual orders, we do not produce on a mass scale, so you can be sure that your doors can be special and unique. We specialize in wood joinery, we do our work with passion and commitment, and our carpenters make sure that every door is perfect.
Fila means that you choose a door that will serve you for years to come, that will keep your home safe, that every neighbor will envy you, because Fila wooden doors are a combination of functionality and elegance.
Each of us wants his or her house or apartment to be unique, and thanks to Fila's door joinery it will be even simpler. Our carpenters make house doors in both classic and modern style. You can see examples of our projects, but let them become just an inspiration to create your own.
Are you tired of walking around the DIY stores and looking at the same doors all the time? Fila wooden doors mean careful workmanship, attention to detail and freedom of ideas.
An additional advantage of Fila house doors is the fact that as a manufacturer we are able to carry out individual designs and adjust all parameters to the customer's expectations. For us, a good door is one that is robust, durable, but also beautiful and matching.
What makes Fila door joinery special?
Above all, it is that as manufacturers we are not here to manufacture but, above all, to create. Our house door is the best choice because you can be sure it will be the only one of its kind and only the one you want.
External door models
When choosing wooden doors, it is worth paying attention to technical parameters. Every external door should be not only beautiful and robust, but also tight. Doors to the house should safeguard the peace and warmth of the interior.
Fila wooden doors can be single-leaf or double-leaf, depending on your needs. Single-leaf doors can be opened to the left or right. We can also make external doors with glazing, which will let some extra light into the room, and will also look modern and exclusive.
Fila external doors comply with all applicable building standards and can be customized to meet individual requirements.
Window and door joinery
- WE'RE HERE, IF YOU NEED HELP Just contact us, and we will help you choose the optimum windows and doors. Our portfolio includes a range of solutions to meet all requirements and conditions. Our employees are professionals with many years of experience, who will come to your place, have a look and propose a number of solutions and opportunities for the installation of windows and doors for your investment.
- WE'LL TAKE MEASUREMENTS If your investment is already under way or you have an architectural design please contact us for a free valuation and measurements. Fila specialists will measure windows and doors at your site. Fila will take care of your wooden joinery, taking responsibility for every step of the project.
- INSTALLATION Please entrust us with the installation of your wooden doors and windows. Our experience, professionalism and high standards guarantee the installation of professional door and window joinery. Fila is a proven supplier of windows and doors for many satisfied customers in Poland and Europe.
External door profiles
When you choose Fila external doors, there are three types of profiles to choose from:
- The standard Profile 68 is ideal for applications where sound insulation is important. The 68 mm profile is ideal for apartments.
- The double standard of the 78 thermo-profile offers great acoustic parameters, but most of all, it provides much better thermal insulation to keep more heat in your home.
- Profile 98 is the highest standard of thermal insulation. When you choose the 98 mm profile you decide on the best possible acoustic and thermal insulation, which makes it the best choice for your home.
Colors of door joinery
The wide range of colors from the RAL palette offers you the possibility to have wooden doors in a color of your choice and match their color in such a way that they perfectly match the overall appearance of the building.
Wooden door hardware
Do you want a burglar proof door? Choose hardware with 4 anti-burglary hinges by ROTO to provide additional protection for your home against intruders. If you really appreciate security, you can provide your door with burglar-proof pins, which will make it impossible to breach the door.
The use of an aluminum threshold with a thermal insert guarantees that the door is supported across its entire width, and additionally improves the thermal insulation and energy efficiency of the building.
When you choose hardware for your external door you can also choose a steel stabilizing profile, which can be used in more complex structures thanks to the technologies used. This profile is also used in the production of fire doors.
You can also choose a central espagnolette of the renowned ROTO company from among our different types of hardware.
Accessories for external doors
Handles – hand grips with their shape and color matching your expectations.
For modern customers, we also offer electrically operated doors or fingerprint readers.